Benefits of Using a Buyer's Agent
Buying a home is a major decision that can be filled with apprehension and concerns. As a buyer, you have the right to represenation, someone will represent your interests. The job of a Prudential Real Estate professional is to help you find the right home that meets your needs and to make the home buying process efficient, stress-free and successful.
Why would you use the services of an Exclusive Buyers Agent?
- It's FREE. It does not have to cost you anything to be represented. The seller typically pays the fee.
- You will have an experienced negotiator on your side. Visiting open houses for a few months does not make one an expert on the market. Not only are those the properties that have not sold, but they very well may not be even close to the final sales prices. Only after consecutive years of viewing thousands of properties all week can you really get a firm grasp on the market.
- Free, detailed Comparative Market Analysis (CMA) with graphs and statistical comparisons of properties that are Sold, Under Agreement, On the Market, and Expired. Each category contributes to the precise market value of any property you are considering.
- Accredited Buyers Representatives (ABR) have gone through rigorous, specialized training and have passed an examination on best practices for representing the best interests of a buyer/client.
- In competive situations, working with a successful agent who may have worked with the Listing Agent or the Seller in past transactions can be the determining factor for whether you get the property of your dreams or not. It is possible to win in a competitive situation and it does not always mean you have pay the most for the property or have the most money to put down on the property. Strong relationships between agents can win you a property. Contact me for past examples.
- Successful agents often times know of properties coming on the market before they are actually on the market. This may be the result of established relationships with other agents or property owners. It may also be the result of working with an agent who may have interviewed for a listing that is coming to market. Exclusive Buyers Agents have a fiduciary responsibility to notify buyer/clients before notifying any other customers of any property that is available, on or off the market.
Ask your Prudential Unlimited Realty Buyer Agent to explain the entire process to you so that you are familiar with the numerous requirements, forms and other items you can expect during the home buying process.