The first step in the rental process is to establish a set of realistic guidelines and parameters to work with throughout the tenant's rental search.
- Area of City
- Move In Date
- Desired Amenities
- Budget or Price Range
The next step is to find property that fits the criteria of your search criteria.
- Select a Rental Agent that knows your area
- Get familiar with the current rental market
- Find the property that best suits their needs Disclosure form
Secure the Apartment
- Choose the apartment.
- Complete a Rental Application (s) (one per occupant)
- Provide a form of payment for the First Months Rent
- Bring all necessary contact information for references.
- Landlord will check references and credit
- Landlord will have lease prepared
- Parties will meet, sign the lease and and pay remaining funds.
- You now have your new home and when the lease begins you can move in.